Gaming Professionals of America
Here you go gents.
Here you go gents.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentlemen.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TUNA IS GAY! EVERYONE LAUGH AT HIS PAIN!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Septracide

Septracide

Gaming Professionals of America Empty
PostSubject: Gaming Professionals of America   Gaming Professionals of America I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:22 am

This forum post is to determine by a group of peers the skill in which we boast about. You know, that game on COD that nobody saw but you. That monster you decimated in Diablo, or that toon you wrecked in WoW. Or even that prized gank in LoL. I have had my share of gaming tall tales told to me, and i have told my share. I am a hardcore console/PC player whom enjoys the competition as well as story but every now again I come across some event in gaming that just blows my mind. Whether you did it or not, you surely tell your friends. So why not post such a story here?

Sincerely,
Septracide
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gaming Professionals of America Empty
PostSubject: Gaming Professionals of America   Gaming Professionals of America I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:57 am

Septracide, I thought your idea was so great, I decided to use the name for the site. It works so much better than the name I had before. I'll give you some points for the fantastic idea.
Back to top Go down
https://mathiasgaming.board-directory.net

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Professionals of America :: Game Central :: General-
Jump to: